What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
· When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
· We collect information from you when you Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
· We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
§ To quickly process your transactions.
§ To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
• We use regular Malware Scanning.
• Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
• We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
• All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
• If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Emerio Banque Ltd may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
• We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Fair Information Practices
• The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify you via email
§ Within 1 business day
§ We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
• The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
EMERIO BANQUE LTD
First Floor, Templeback
10 Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6FL